Thursday, January 29, 2009

Brooke Harrison Maternity


This was the second time I took Brooke's maternity pictures. They were the first people to ask me to take their pictures and I was so flattered. Especially because Brooke is my sister-in-law. She is so beautiful pregnant and her and Ryan and a riot to be around. They love each other so much and they have an amazing little girl. I am not prejudice because she is my niece. The 4th picture is the line up is their reflection in the water on the creek below the bridge. That was Ryan's idea and it turned out amazing.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This was the second pregnancy Tricia photographed for us. Looking at our photos makes me want to be pregnant again! She is so much fun to work with and is very patient with crying little ones...Lydia was grumpy the entire time! We'll cherish these pictures forever!

    ReplyDelete