Monday, November 8, 2010

John Austin Class of 2011

This is John Austin (or just Austin to me). He is an amazing young man I have had the privilege to know for over 5 years now. It has been great to watch him grow into a young man and I'm very excited to see where God takes him on his journey. Austin was so much fun to shoot. By the second picture he already had that, are we done yet look on his face but he dealt with me for about another hour and I had a great time. (not sure about him) Austin, thank you so much for letting me take part in this exciting time in your life. I will continue to pray for you and hope that no matter where God takes you, when you look back at your senior year and that crazy Tricia you know that I was always cheering you on! God Bless you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment